2004/05 Peer Review Committee Guidelines
(LAUC CONFERENCE ROOM, 23462 YRL)
General Guidelines and Instructions
- Convening ad hoc committees is a HIGH priority, please be flexible with your schedules and attending some standing committee meetings.
- Respond to the PR Coordinator's emails in a timely fashion.
- Email notices will have CONFIDENTIAL in the subject line.
- Meeting location: LAUC CONFERENCE ROOM, 23462 YRL
- Bring a copy of the CALL, MOU, and Peer Review Manual to the LAUC Conference Room. (Copies of these documents are also accessible via the LAUC-LA Web site)
- Bring your personal calendar, in case your ad hoc committee needs to be reconvened.
- If for some crucial reason, you are unable to make it to your appointed ad hoc committee meeting; you MUST contact either
- The LAUC Conference Room's phone number is (310) 825-7236.
- Keep track of the process, issues & concerns, procedures that worked, etc. Your input is important and you will have the opportunity to share your concerns & suggestions at the PRC debriefing.